We offer a fantastic choice of accommodation at our 17 century Tavern hotel or at our wonderful caravan and camping site to enjoy most scenic beauty of Bodmin moor. Tavern Bar and restaurant serves traditional Cornish food and drinks. Whatever and whenever you want to escape from a busy life, the Colliford Tavern holiday park can be a peaceful place for you and your friends and family to relaxed! From Corporate event to personal functions wedding reception to Christmas parties everything can be organised under a single venue. Colliford Lake is just 10 mins walk from the site. You can have your meal or drink at our open air theatre gallery viewing beautiful Colliford lake. We organise live performances regularly at our site throughout the year. It includes band music, drama, music quizzes, Karaoke Caravan Holidays and Holiday Home Ownership, each one with its own unique mix of facilities and entertainment, making it the perfect choice for a family holiday in the UK. If an exciting and great value Holiday is what you’re after, you will typically find indoor facilities as well as outdoor, that will keep the kids entertained for hours, children’s entertainment throughout the day and a fantastic mix of entertainment in the evening for every member of the family.
If you wish to enter the world of Holiday Home Ownership with us, Colliford Tavern have unbeatable deals. There is something for everyone, so come and create some amazing memories with Colliford Tavern.
The location of Colliford Tavern is an ideal base for exploring Bodmin and the surrounding area.
- The UK’s first Clockwise Cable Wakeboarding Park, SW Wakeboarding is just 20 minutes away situated at Siblyback Lake Country Park.
- Only 30 minutes away is fantastic Eden Project, an attraction where you can explore your relationship with nature, learn new things and get inspiration from the world around you.
- Within our reception we can advise on a range of activities or attraction for you to visit, with the support of leaflets and guidance.
- Colliford Tavern & Campsite borders the second largest lake in Cornwall, the 900acre Colliford Lake, where fishing permits for brown and rainbow trout can be purchased from our reception.
- BBQ facilities
- Sun terrace
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Games room
- Children’s playground
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Room service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Check-in: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out: 11:00 – 12:00 hours
- Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Cards accepted at this property
- Bankcard and all major credit cards are accepted
- Double room: 2
- Twin room: 2
- Family room: 2
Colliford Tavern has six en suit deluxe room combination of two double, two twins and two family rooms with modern facilities. All our rooms are either Parkview or lake view facilities. Family rooms are having additional specious balcony and living room with lake view facilities and can accommodate up- to three people.
Offering a barbecue and children’s playground, Colliford Tavern is located in Saint Neot in the Cornwall Region, 23 miles from Plymouth. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.
Rooms have a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. The guest house features free WiFi.
There is room service at the property.
The area is popular for golfing and fishing. Newquay is 23.6 miles from Colliford Tavern, while Padstow is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 19.3 miles from Colliford Tavern.
Colliford Tavern Holiday Park has a campsite and caravan park for over 40 caravan and tent pitches. The site has approximately 17 acres of land and amenities. Children play ground, massive onsite free car park, and lake & moor view made this site exceptional. A shower block, washing up facilities, laundry room and electric hook-up facilities gives extra comfort for its guests. Children and pets stay at our site at free of cost. We recycle all of our waste through local waste management company to be greener. We also use local farm produced items for out restaurant and guesthouse to support local communities. The workforce on the site is employed from the local communities. We Colliford tavern Holiday Park believe is community development through hospitality services.
The hotel, bar and restaurant open all year round. The campsite is open from the beginning of April to end of October each year. Rest of the time the site is been used as a caravan storage.
The tavern restaurant opens for the breakfast in the morning and serves lunch and dinner throughout the year. The Sunday lunch is the very unique and most popular services people join across the Cornwall.
The Bar serves all sorts of soft and hard drinks including Cornish beers and Ales. It also organises various live events and performances to make this site vibrant all year round.